ASCO Direct Symposium
We are very happy to invite you for ASCO DIRECT™ Live Belgium.
For more information and subscription: www.mednet.healthcare/ascodirect2017
ASCO DIRECT™ Live Belgium: 2017 Annual Meeting is a live, local and interactive event for HCPs. During two days Belgian oncologists will be informed about the most important and interesting developments in oncology, presented at the ASCO® Annual Meeting.
Date, time and venue
Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 June 2017 from 9.00 AM until 18.00 PM in Dolce La Hulpe, Brussels
Local Program Committee
• Prof. dr. Johan Vansteenkiste, pneumologist-oncologist, UZ Leuven
• Prof. dr. Veronique Cocquyt, medical oncologist, UZ Gent
• Dr. Peter Vuylsteke, medical oncologist, CHU UCL Namur
Target Audience ASCO DIRECT Live Belgium:
2017 Annual Meeting is recommended for medical oncologists, who can register to attend both days. Furthermore: gastroenterologists are welcome to join on Tuesday afternoon; pulmonologists are welcome on Wednesday afternoon.
Most important features of ASCO DIRECT Live:
• Official ASCO-branded event
• Simultaneous with ASCO Annual Meeting in Chicago
• Live connection each day with Chicago
• Broadcast of selected Annual Meeting videos
• Clinical relevance discussions, initiated and moderated by Belgian experts
• Program built by local program committee
• Peer-to-peer interaction (locally and with experts in Chicago), cross-disciplinary discussions
• Learn about the latest research without a jetlag and without delay
• Topics to be discussed in the program:
• Innovative therapies
• And more!
Accreditation will be applied for.
Participation in ASCO DIRECT Live Belgium: 2017 Annual Meeting is free of charge.
Sponsors ASCO DIRECT Live Belgium: 2017
Annual Meeting is made possible by grants of: